The terms “we“, “us” and “our” refer to QS Web Solutions (the service provider). The term “you” refers to the customer (the service consumer).
If you do not agree with any of our terms, please do not use our website and the associated services.
The terms of service are subject to change from time to time. It is your responsibility to visit the terms of service from time to time and observe any changes.
Below is our typical engagement process with a customer:
- You tell us your requirement
- We provide you an estimated quote
- If you agree with the quote, you make the payment
- We deliver the service
Service Delivery Terms
- It is always our earnest attempt to capture requirements in the initial few interactions. However if need be we may contact you to get missing information during the work in progress and the delivery timelines may get affected if the response from your end gets delayed. You will informed of the timelines at every stage in the process.
- The turnaround time depends on the service chosen. QS Web Solutions endeavours to deliver your service as quickly as possible (normally within a few hours to a few days, depending on the complexity of your requirement). It is quite possible that our delivery time might exceed the estimated time due to the complexity of the work, in which case we will keep you posted on the progress. QS Web Solutions cannot be penalized for any delay in delivery.
- For Development Services, we do not work on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. In rare occasions, we may be able to stretch and accommodate weekends, however, it may incur additional charge.
Estimation and Pricing
- All prices are in USD.
- By accepting our price quite (estimate), you agree to pay the stated fees in totality (including taxes if applicable).
- Payment must be made in full before the service begins.
- While QS Web Solutions endeavours to provide the most accurate price quotation (estimate) possible, deviations are likely to occur (especially in cases where the requirement is complex), in which case, we provide you with a re-estimate. You agree and acknowledge that you agree to pay the additional change based on a fresh quote, without which we will not be able to proceed with the service. In cases where you do not agree to the re-estimated/fresh price quote, QS Web Solutions holds the discretion to do one of the following:
- Partially complete the service based on the original scope (prior to re-estimation) or
- Terminate the service and refund any balance charge (minus the charge for the efforts already made).
- If you use the credit card, debit card or Paypal to make the purchase, you expressly agree that QS Web Solutions is allowed to charge you for the requested service, the associated charges and any other agreed fees.
- If the service requires integration with 3rd party software licenses (such as payment gateway, eCommerce platform, advanced plugins etc), then the cost of such licenses must be borne by you (unless we have specifically stated that such costs are included in the price quote).
- For certain services (e.g. Website hosting transfer) we may require temporary access to your accounts/website backend/software, etc without which we will not be able to deliver the service. Our developers shall use the login credentials only for the purpose of delivering the requested services and not for any other purpose. We shall not disclose your login credentials to others (such as 3rd parties) for any reason unless deemed necessary, but with explicit permission from you. Once the service is delivered to you, we recommend that you share your login passwords. You agree to grant us permission to make changes at any time to your website or other software assets in relation to the services requested by you.
- Prior to letting us work on your website or other software asset (in regards to a service), it is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken adequate measures to protect your website/software-asset against internet vulnerabilities (such as virus attacks, unauthorized access, etc) and have taken a full back up your data, files and configuration. We are not liable for any loss, damage, or theft of information resulting from your non-compliance of the above requirement.
- In some cases, you may need to register with us to access specific information on our website or to gain specific credentials. You agree and acknowledge that you will ensure confidentiality of the credentials shared with you (such as login and password) and you will not share the credentials with anyone else without our explicit permission. You agree and acknowledge that you will notify us if you believe that your credentials are being misused by someone else.
Support during development
- Our technical team works Monday to Saturday.
- While development is in progress, you and our technical team may communicate (through emails).
Liability of information submitted
- That you are responsible for such submission, including copyright ownership, correctness and relevance of the information and legality of the information.
- That you are responsible to determine what portions of the information is legal vs illegal and what portions of information is confidential vs general.
- That you are liable for any damage that may result from theft, misuse, copyright infringement or damage of the information submitted by you.
Unless explicitly stated by you as confidential, we shall treat all information submitted by you as public/non-confidential and will share the information with our developers in order to complete the service. Such information may include work scope, the intended use of service, cost/price information and associated content. You agree and acknowledge that you will explicitly state if you need your information to be maintained confidentially.
Eligibility of use
By using QSWebSolutions.com and the associated services, you acknowledge and agree the following:
- That you are 18 years or older.
- That you will use the services for legal and ethical purposes and do not violate the applicable regulatory or statutory requirements of your region or state.
- That the information you provide us is true to the best of your knowledge.
- That you will notify us if the information you provided us has changed.
- That you will not re-use the content of our website (e.g. images, pages, logo, copyrighted information, etc) elsewhere or reuse/re-engineer for use elsewhere without our explicit permission.
- That you acknowledge and agree that you have no right or interest on the content of our website.
- That you will not engage in defamation, racism, abuse, intimation, harassment, use of explicit language or violation of legal rights when it comes to our associates and developers.
- That you will not post any message that is sexual, obscene, abusive or racist in nature.
- That you will not engage in illicit internet practices such as spamming, sending junk mails or other illegal internet marketing practice.
- That you will not carry out any activity that may hamper the performance of our website.
If we believe that you do not comply with the above stated requirements, QS Web Solutions reserves the right to terminate your use of our services, to inform such actions to legal agencies or law enforcement authorities and shall cooperate with them during investigation. You agree and acknowledge that you will be held responsible for not complying to the above stated conditions and that QS Web Solutions (its founders, co-founders, managers, accountants, legal representatives, developers, suppliers and partners) will not be responsible for any damages, liabilities or legal expenses arising out of our claim to dispute non-compliance of the above stated conditions.
QS Web Solutions is the sole owner of all information visible on this website, including Logos, Images, Videos, Posts, Testimonials and other text content. Any re-use, reproduction, sharing, distribution, modification, re-engineering of the information on this website without the express written approval from QS Web Solutions is prohibited.
If you have any questions or need further clarity on any of our terms, please write to us at Support@QSWebSolutions.com